We all know that sperm plays a significant role in creating a new life. To become pregnant naturally, the couple should also look into all the vital factors that have a direct bearing on conception like sperm quantity and quality.
Low sperm count translates into difficulty in conceiving or much worse infertility. Many men are suffering from unhealthy sperm and low sperm count.
Studies revealed that there must be at least 20 million sperm in every ml of semen. In this number, 75% must be alive, and 30% should be of normal form and shape, and 25% should have a relatively satisfactory swimming speed.
If you have tried to become pregnant for some time without success, you must explore the possibility of having a low sperm count.
Here are some of the possible causes:
- infected seeming
- excessive alcohol consumption
- heat decrease sperm count
Avoid bathing in hot water, wearing tight underpants, being obese or overweight.
Other causes of low sperm count are:
- repeated ejaculation
- increased masturbation
- zinc deficiency
It could also be due to the following:
- deform genitals
- anabolic steroid use
- prostate gland disorders
- toxic pollutants
There are home remedies to increase sperm count and to become pregnant naturally:
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
- Exercise regularly. Yoga is a good way to do exercise and relieve stress at the same time.
- Avoid spicy, acidic and bitter food.
- If possible maintain a 3-day gap between two consecutive ejaculations.
- Great massage therapy with herbal oils improves blood circulation and boost your chances of conceiving.
- Achieve and maintain healthy body weight.
- Take semen enhancement supplements, for example, Volume Pills
- Maintain a healthy diet that consists of vegetables, whole grains, and vitamins.
- Make love in the morning or afternoon when the sperm levels are at its highest.
Other things not to be missed are as follows:
- Celery (best eaten raw) is known to have great properties that enhance sexual stimulation. It has androsterone – an odor-free hormone that women find appealing.
- Avocado, bananas, and almond, as well as other nuts, also boost sexual desire.
- Oysters are not only rich in Zinc; it also increases testosterone and sperm production.
For wannabe fathers who are worried about low sperm counts, try the tips mentioned above. Practicing yoga will not only increase sperm production, but it will also help you enjoy a healthier sex life.